Services to HIV/AIDS clients and families
Our services are available in New Castle, Kent and Sussex Counties. For the locations and telephone numbers of our Case Management offices, click here.
Do you or someone living with HIV or AIDS? We can help! Our case management department services to clients include:
- Home and community based services;
- Assistance with housing and utility needs;
- Food Pantry and personal products closet;
- Referrals for transportation for medical and social service appointments;
- Help with health insurance needs/continuation;
- Assistance with drug/alcohol treatment;
- Drop In and Support Group with HIV-positive persons;
- Holiday party for clients;
- Sponsoring educational programs on current drug therapies and medical advances;
- Referrals for nutritional counseling, dental services, mental wellness counseling, and other support groups
These services are provided by connecting and referring clients to other resources and programs that are provided throughout Delaware.
To learn more about Case Management services, contact Lori at 302.652.6776, 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.