Our Services include:
- Food Pantry and personal products closet;
- Drop In lunch & learn for HIV-positive persons
- Educational programs on current drug therapies and medical advances
- Drug & Alcohol Counseling
- Pharmacy Services
- Smoking Cessation Coaching
- CLEAR (Choosing Life: Empowerment! Action! Results!) is an evidence-based life skills program that uses coaching techniques to help clients achieve their personal goals related to self/health care, substance abuse, sex, medication/appointment adherence, stigma and/or disclosure. It is funded through the Delaware Department of Public Health, so there is no cost for clients. Please call 302-652-6776 x.202 or email email@example.com to find out if you are eligible for CLEAR.
- Gambling Addiction Support
- Mental Health Counseling is available to those who are HIV+, at increased risk for contracting HIV, or otherwise affected by HIV. We take most insurances, but also work on a sliding scale basis. Please contact us if you are looking for therapy and you would like to see if we are a good fit by calling 302-652-6776 x.202 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide individual, couples, family, and group therapy.
To learn more about Case Management services, contact Lori at 302.652.6776, x207 or email@example.com.