Therapeutic services provided to those affected by HIV
- Mental Health Counseling: We provide individual therapy to people living with, or at increased risk for HIV. Our clinical team uses client-centered, evidence-based and trauma-informed interventions to treat depression, anxiety, trauma, sexual behavioral health, chronic illness, gender and sexuality variance.
- CLEAR (Choosing Life: Empowerment! Action! Results!) An evidence-based, life coaching program intended to help clients develop the skills to achieve their personal goal. This program is funded by the DE Department of Public Health so it is free to clients! This program is specifically for clients who might have challenges with any of the following, and who express a desire to make a change: self/health care, substance abuse, medication/appointment adherence, sex, stigma and/or HIV disclosure.
- Drug & Alcohol Counseling & Referrals
- Smoking Cessation Support & Referrals
- Gambling Addiction Counseling & Referrals
We accept most insurance and use a sliding scale to make counseling accessible to all.
To learn more and for eligibility of Mental Wellness Services, contact El at 302-652-6776 x.202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an existing client and wish to pay your co-pay, please click HERE