Assistance for HIV/AIDS clients and families
Are you or someone you know living with HIV or AIDS? We can help! Our HIV/AIDS services are available in New Castle, Kent, and Sussex Counties. For the locations and telephone numbers of our case management offices, click here.
Ryan white case management, including access to the AIDS Drug Assistance Program and (ADAP) supportive services including:
- Help with health insurance needs/continuation
- Assistance with housing referrals and utility needs
- Referrals for transportation to medical appointments
- Referrals for mental health counseling, eye care, dental services, nutritional counseling and support groups
- Home delivery of medications for qualifying clients
- Home and community based services for Medicaid AIDS waiver clients who need health care assistance at home
To learn more about Case Management services, contact Lori at 302.652.6776, x207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.