To apply for our Case Manager position read below:
AIDS Delaware’s mission is to support those with HIV/AIDS in Delaware and to prevent the spread of HIV through comprehensive services, education, and advocacy. The successful candidate will work with clients to ensure adherence to medical regimens and achievement of health-related goals.
Essential duties include:
- Providing a full range of case management services to HIV positive clients, assigned a caseload of approximately 50 clients
- Assessing client needs, implementing and monitoring care-plans
- Expectation to complete all documentation and paperwork related to client contact within established time frames
- Linking clients to appropriate medical, mental health and other supportive services
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of all resources, benefits and entitlements necessary to refer clients for services and to advocate for client needs
- Conducting home visits as necessary, attending medical appointments
- Collaborating with other service providers and agencies
- Providing information, education and referrals as needed
- Assisting with education sessions/events for clients
- Participating in staff and supervisory meetings
- BA in human services or social work
- Ability to work with diverse populations with critical and emergency situations
- Understanding of medical and psychosocial issues related to HIV and related conditions
- Proactive advocacy for clients, using all resources available
- 1+ years of case management experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Adhere to agency core values as stated in Employee Handbook
- Fluency in Spanish – Preferred
Salary: Mid- high $30s annually, plus a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(K) match.
Please submit your cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time – Start date January 2024
This job will require you to pass a background check.
Salary: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday hybrid schedule. Two day onsite, three days remote
- Wilmington office
- No weekends
- Case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human services or social work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required) and Spanish (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s (required)
- Work Location: Wilmington
Internships: Thank you for considering AIDS Delaware as a potential internship, field, or placement opportunity! We consider all applicants, but not all requests for internships can be fulfilled based on the staff and resources needed to provide appropriate direction and guidance. We will respond to those we are interested in interviewing to discuss more in depth. If considered, you will hear from us within one week of submission. Additionally, please note that all AIDS Delaware internships are unpaid.
If you are interested in applying for an internship, please provide us your information so that we can review and determine if one can be granted. Click here to complete the questionnaire and upload your current resume/CV.